FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
We can't always answer all questions via Instagram or social media individually however you can gain an answer from our FAQ.
When do you restock on certain items?
- Restocks on items vary, it always depends if the style is available from our vendor and the current demand of the product. If an item becomes out of stock very quickly after being released, we will most likely restock within a week, but again isn't always promised. We always update on our instagram and Snapchat about restocks, so make sure to follow us on social media to stay updated.
Do you have a size chart?
- No. We do not have a size chart because we carry from various vendors and all items vary in size and measurements and there isn't one consistent size chart offered for each item, however we do try to note if the item fits relatively smaller/ bigger or if its true to size. Use your discretion, we can not suggest a specific size but we can describe how it fits. Please read all descriptions before purchasing.
What size do I get in this item? Can you suggest a size?
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size in each item, however each item is from different vendors and a lot of factors go in to the sizing such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. Unfortunately we can not recommend a size because we do not know your body type and the fit you would be comfortable with. However if something fits relatively smaller/bigger or true to size we do try to note that on the item descriptions. Please Note: We are not responsible if an item does not fit the way it is expected, use your discretion. However we do offer store credit. Please see the RETURN POLICY information page.
The item broke on me while I was wearing it, can i get a refund?
- We know this can be very disappointing and we do apologize if this happens, however we do not manufacture our items and we do not have any control over this, therefore The Sams Boutique isn't responsible for damages that happen after the item is used. We can not refund you for something that you broke or ripped after any wear and tear. No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
I received my order and my item is damaged, Can I get another item?
-Yes, if your item arrived defective you have 3 business days from when the tracking shows "delivered" to contact us and inform us about the defect, please make sure to email us Samsboutique411@gmail.com, a DM isn't considered a contact because it is always flooded with tons of questions, we will not be able to get to it in time. We want to make sure you always have your items in great condition so please make sure to contact us within that time frame. Any days after that will not be considered for an exchange.
Can I return a swimsuit?
- No. All swimsuits are FINAL SALE at all times. For hygiene purposes, to protect you and other customers, we can not take a swimsuit back. Even if its unworn. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I bought something in promotion or using a code, Can I still exchange my items?
-We do offer a lot of special offers, sales and free shipping on specific items weekly, so because of that All Sale/ Promotions are Final Sale. No Exceptions.